Extensions add features that change the experience, but not the core features of the keyboard. They are meant to be easy to add, and create your own. These live in a sandbox to help prevent any bad code from crashing your keyboard.
These extensions are provided in all builds and can be enabled. Currently offered extensions are
- International: Adds international keycodes
- LED: Adds backlight support. This is for monocolor backlight, not RGB
- LockStatus: Exposes host-side locks like caps or num lock.
- MediaKeys: Adds support for media keys such as volume
- RGB: RGB lighting for underglow. Will work on most matrix RGB as will be treated the same as underglow.
- Status LED: Indicates which layer you are on with an array of single leds.
- Stringy Keymaps: Enables referring to keys by